Light-O-Rama Forums

Hey! Welcome to BobO #2

ItsMeBobO

If that's an error you got there in your photo above, that's what I'd get on the 2nd error I had posted about in the site down a lot lately thread, super large icons, super large emoji's,  missing messages,  or if the message was there, the way it was formatted made them difficult or impossible to read. 

If you clicked {and sometimes it gave it to you without clicking the avatar} on the oversized, bloated avatar of the person you'd get incorrect info like that.  I knew there was another screen shot I was missing, but couldn't think of what I did when I was positing them to get that misinformation to pop up and into a screen shot.

Looks more like Bo Bo to me! LOL

Don't know how it got on my thread like that. Copy paste trickery?

Y'all tech gurus kill me. If only Apple had some good engineers that could fix my phone.

I will second the welcome to the new Bobo member as well.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Don't know how it got on my thread like that. Copy paste trickery?

He was just in the forum activity list, hovering over the new guys avatar. No trickery.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Don said:

I was wondering what 'error' people found here. 🤷‍♂️

I started a thread in the coffee shop a couple days ago. Error 500 was the only error I kept receiving for a few days before I posted it.

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

I started a thread in the coffee shop a couple days ago. Error 500 was the only error I kept receiving for a few days before I posted it.

JR

Nothing in *this* thread, though, that's an error. (that I  can see, just like Phil stated)

• The topic was locked