Light-O-Rama Forums

Only one of two sequences will play w/MP3 director

CraigK

I recently purchase the LOR1602W w/MP3 show director and am using the LOR 2.0.16 software. Using mp3 files I created two new sequences which play just fine on the computer. I downloaded them to the SD card using the Simple Show Builder. Only one of the two sequences will play. I did notice a red light come on on the mp3 director when the sequence should have played before it moved on to the other sequence which does work.
Erased the SD card and used the Hardware Utility to download only the non-working sequence to the SD card. This time the left and center lights on the mp3 director flash yellow while the right-most light flashes green, some static comes out of the attached speakers.

What am I doing wrong?, any advice is appreciated.

Both are mp3 files purchased from Amazon.com. They are encoded at 256kbps. I did convert the problem mp3 to 128kbps but encountered the exact same problem when trying to play the sequence on the mp3 director. :P

Mountainwxman wrote:

Load the problem song into Audacity then export it back out as another mp3 with a different name. Make sure it's 128kbs.

If that does not work then send the MP3 file and sequence file to support@lightorama.com so they can take a look at it.

Dan