Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale Advice

Khart

Anyone have advice on how I could go about selling the following:

New in Box / Never Used: 16 Ribbon Tree - Pixcon16 16 RibbonTree Pixcon Controller & Ribbons (Paid $1,319)

Two (2) Residential Series 16 ST-SP-Residential-16 Controllers (1) used once (1) New. (Paid $356. for each)

USB-RS485-HS (Paid $31.00)

Whole House FM Transmitter (Paid $124.00)

(16) 50' Extension cords (Paid $150)

I have it listed on craigslist, but since this is a specialty item I didn't know if there was an appropriate site to list it on?  

Well that’s not what I’m asking for. I just copied it from my craigslist page. I bought everything from LightORama directly and that was what I paid for it. I was hoping to get $1,100 for everything

49 minutes ago, Khart said:

Well that’s not what I’m asking for. I just copied it from my craigslist page. I bought everything from LightORama directly and that was what I paid for it. I was hoping to get $1,100 for everything

You should be able to get that price. You should post it for sale in the Coffee Shop here on the forums as well.

Craigslist would be better if you had a show video to help sell it.

Best of luck

Why you selling? 

JR

You said you bought everything from LOR?  Is the pixcon16 a Holidaycoro product?  Where ever you list this stuff for sale, better descripe in deatail, what your selling.

The CCR tree is LOR pixcon16. I’m selling it all as I’m paying off a divorce and never got a chance to build the tree structure. I have all the receipts should someone need model numbers. 

2 hours ago, mpageler said:

You said you bought everything from LOR?  Is the pixcon16 a Holidaycoro product?  Where ever you list this stuff for sale, better descripe in deatail, what your selling.

You’re thinking alphapix- I think. Pixcon16 is LOR

JR

So is the 16-ribbon tree a LOR Pixiecon or not? How much do you want for it? Maybe some pics would help??

Edited by martsycart

4 hours ago, martsycart said:

So is the 16-ribbon tree a LOR Pixiecon or not? How much do you want for it? Maybe some pics would help??

He’s trying to get $1100 for everything.

IMO Its a fair deal .

Shipping may kill you on the chords though. He may be able to return them to whatever store purchased.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked