Light-O-Rama Forums

Upside down Image

Dave76

Hello,

my pixel tree is 16 strands. They are individually assigned and then I group them into a single prop. When my image displays it’s upside down. I tried changing the start location for each leg but still shows upside down.  This only happens when I control the actual lights. In preview mode it appears as it should.

Anh ideas??

thanks!

Dave,

When you say individually assigned, do mean that each each of the 16 lines making up you tree are created in Preview Design as Lines Unconnected? Is it possible you have the location of all your starting pixels on the top, instead of the bottom. In the gif below, I created a Line Unconnected, and by default it puts the starting pixel at the top. Rotate the prop as shown does this fix it?

Alan...

dave1.gif

Yes sir. Each has its own connection and labels unconnected.  I did see the blue connector box is indeed on top. I noticed the blue squares are I top(no clue why I did that) but when I’ve done others this way, I change the starting point and the software recognizes and started from the bottom. Either way to make it correct, I’m changing it to blue square at bottom. Also, when it’s a group prop of 16, I was using “use view” but thinking maybe it should be changed to “vertical stack”?

im going to test and hopefully get it worked out. 

• The topic was locked