Light-O-Rama Forums

License question?

Euro92

I have a 16 ccp mega pixel tree and I am trying put up this year. I bought a couple sequences from Brian that work just fine. My question is that I got a couple more thathe doesn't have that will not work with my main sequences. It works in the demo version fine. All the files are .sup files. Will I need a 16_CCR license to have these other sequences work? I get the "Effects received from Superstar, but cannot be displayed in the sequence" when I try to play those other .sup files. Thanks

S4 or S5?  Your profile says you are using S4, but that description sounds like S5.  Do you have a SuperStar license and if so, how many channels?

In order to use the .sup file you will need a 16CCR license.

However, I would expect that the supplier of the sequence will give you a .lms file using the unit IDs that you are using on your display. Then you can open the .lms file and you will not need a superstar license.

Yes sorry didn't update profile. I am using s5 pro level and have no SS license. Sounds like I need a 16ccr license to use .sup files unless its an .Ims file. 

Euro92.  Just in case you are wondering if paying for SuperStar is worthwhile, here is my opinion - YES!  I now have a 12,000 channel (80 CCR) SuperStar license.  I have been sequencing essentially everything in SuperStar since 2012.

I would agree with you k6ccc because I am hooked into this already. We have to spend our money somewhere right? I might have to come up to Glendora and see your setup. I'm not that far from you.