Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank you for all who share! I am in need of 32 channel sequences

phxbabe

I need sequences for 32 channels.  At this point I don't care what the song is.  I spend hours working on this, and it just don't seem to turn out right.  I am not doing faces, I just have the arches (2 with each having 4 channels).  If any one has 32 channels to share, I would be most grateful!  str8upgirl@gmail.com

Same here ! In need of 32 channel sequences. Any Christmas ones will do. New to LOR and running out of time to get my display up and running. All Help appreciated   Thank you

SKYSKIOC@GMIAL.COM

I SENT A FEW LINKS , HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP!  ITS ALOT OF WORK DOING THIS, AND I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS JUST GETTING STARTED

Don't limit sequence request to x number of channels.  Read thispast thrad on why.

Requesing Sequences

If you go to the top of the LOR Forum "Sequence Sharing" form, there's a sticky thread at the top of forums that lists a number of hobbyist websites who shared sequences.  They all have downloadlinks for sequences in their site.  I used it a lot when I first got started. 

BTW, IMHO, I think it's better to request certain songs than just a shotgun  approach to request.   

• The topic was locked