Light-O-Rama Forums

Suffix for Sequences?

tvweather62

Hi there.

A friend created a sequence for me. I have purchased the music, downloaded the MP3, and now just want to combine the 2...so to speak.

I am completely new with the sequence editor.  I;ve paid for many of the LOR sequences created by their web people, and it's pretty much just click, unzip, and add to the SD card.

So, how do I combine the sequence created along with the mp3 I downloaded.  He sent me 2 files.  One that ends in .lorprot and one that ends in .loredit

I'm guessing it's in sequence editor, but not really sure where to start.  Thanks in advance! 

Open the .loredit file sequence you created in S5, then  locate where to load the MP3, should be called something like Media File, click on that and it should load the MP3 into your sequence, then re-save it back out and music and sequence are now married.

Can't help much with S5, used it briefly, so know how to create and load a music file, but the sequencing screen blocks are way too small  with my vision issues, and it was also a bit too confusing to use for me, so I went back to the last version of S4 released {V. 4.3.36} and will stay with that. 

Just easier to use and sequence for me due to my vision issues.

15 minutes ago, Orville said:

Open the .loredit file sequence you created in S5, then  locate where to load the MP3, should be called something like Media File, click on that and it should load the MP3 into your sequence, then re-save it back out and music and sequence are now married.

Can't help much with S5, used it briefly, so know how to create and load a music file, but the sequencing screen blocks are way too small  with my vision issues, and it was also a bit too confusing to use for me, so I went back to the last version of S4 released {V. 4.3.36} and will stay with that. 

Just easier to use and sequence for me due to my vision issues.

Hey Orville, can you read this?  😀

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Hey Orville, can you read this?  😀

Only if I put my face almost against the screen.  Then yes, but my vision blurs in and out, so things that small are IMPOSSIBLE for me to see properly or use.  

It's why I prefer the SE be a separate program from the PE as it is in S4.   Tried S5 and it was too much of a strain and would cause me more migraine headaches than it's worth.  Since I suffer with those, and if I have to strain to do something, that's what I end up with.

I can read this text a little farther from the screen in the regular comment boxes, but something as small as you typed, no, have to get my face practically in the screen to read or see it.   From normal distance all I see is what looks like a strange looking dashed line,  something that  looks like this: -- --- -----  ---------------  {and even making that dashed example I had difficult with doing without having my face almost inside the monitor screen}.

It all just blurs together to me, hence why I can not use S5.  It way TOO SMALL for me.

Edited by Orville