Light-O-Rama Forums

I have upgraded my software and now cannot run any of my old sequences

tadpole

I get the message below when I try to open the new Pro Software with my old sequences.  I run 8, 16 channel controllers, 2 for the singing tree faces - LED lights,  LED Mega Tree, Various LED on the house and trees and a ribbon tree.  How do I upgrade my old sequences to S5 Format?  Im doing something wrong because I cannot open my sequences all the way up all I see is pieces of the old sequences.  Is there a secret to this???

Thank you,

Tad

image.png.a098b7bbe0cbe9f6fc214fdf52c5a29a.png

Right now Im throwing up a little.  Can I go back to an old version on another computer and keep this version on this computer?  

18 minutes ago, tadpole said:

Right now Im throwing up a little.  Can I go back to an old version on another computer and keep this version on this computer?  

Yes

Don't use the Default Preview.

If you have created a Preview in S5 with your configuration, use that Preview.  If you have not created an S5 Preview, then if you have a S4 Visualization, use that option.  If that is not an option, select the "Auto-generate a new Preview..." option.  Note that an auto-generated preview will not look right as it has no way of knowing what the physical layout of your props.  You can however use the Preview Editor to correct the physical layout to match reality.

• The topic was locked