Light-O-Rama Forums

Request for several Christmas Sequences / Matrix & Mega Tree

jerryg

Hello and a pre thanks as always, you guys are great in what you do.

Now that my Halloween show is pretty much done (thanks to the shares on here :) ) I am starting to rework my Christmas display.  This year I have added the 24 x 48 Matrix and will be adding some various more pixels along with a 16x50 mega tree.   Some of the ones listed you guys shared the singing faces with me last year as well.

Could you share the following with me as the Matrix, Mega Tree, General Pixels and singing faces?

Alvin and the Chipmunks - Don't be late

US Band - Dueling Jingle Bells

Jimmy Durante - Frosty the snowman

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

Jingle Bell Rock Anthem - Parody

Frozen - Let it go

Nuttin for Christmas

Blue Christmas by Porky Pig

Wizards of Winter

Email is jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

Thanks in advance, Jerry

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, jerryg said:

Hello and a pre thanks as always, you guys are great in what you do.

Now that my Halloween show is pretty much done (thanks to the shares on here :) ) I am starting to rework my Christmas display.  This year I have added the 24 x 48 Matrix and will be adding some various more pixels along with a 16x50 mega tree.   Some of the ones listed you guys shared the singing faces with me last year as well.

Could you share the following with me as the Matrix, Mega Tree, General Pixels and singing faces?

Alvin and the Chipmunks - Don't be late

US Band - Dueling Jingle Bells

Jimmy Durante - Frosty the snowman

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

Jingle Bell Rock Anthem - Parody

Frozen - Let it go

Nuttin for Christmas

Blue Christmas by Porky Pig

Wizards of Winter

Email is jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

Thanks in advance, Jerry

sent

44 minutes ago, kyboy said:

sent

I truly hope you are sharing your own work or have permission from whomever your received them from to share. Not to cool to share others work without their permission and around here its a small group of people who share.

JR

I'm gona say this.... Dib, has it right !!  the people that build sequences for others are doing it for a business... 

IF you are sharing your own work, that is fine, 

Most of us are not wealthy and rely on what little they make on theirs to fund their lighting habit.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I truly hope you are sharing your own work or have permission from whomever your received them from to share. Not to cool to share others work without their permission and around here its a small group of people who share.

JR

I trust you all the sequences I have were purchased off the internet with help from other people on this form I have been on the form since last year I understand how it works most of my sequnces like I said have been purchased I WOULD NOT SHARE OTHER PEOPLES WORK AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT NOR WOULD I SHARE PEOPLES WORK WITH OUT THEIR PERMISSION TO DO SO

6 minutes ago, a31ford said:

I'm gona say this.... Dib, has it right !!  the people that build sequences for others are doing it for a business... 

IF you are sharing your own work, that is fine, 

Most of us are not wealthy and rely on what little they make on theirs to fund their lighting habit.. 

like I stated before I understand how it works on the form you don't share other peoples hard work for free with out permission that is not what I shared with the gentleman above the sequences I shared with him were free sequences off of HIGHCOUNTRYLIGHTS.COM that stated "please feel free to use these sequnces and share in any manor you may like" I RESPECT EVERYBODY ON THIS PAGE SPECIALY THE ONES THAT TAKE THE TIME TO PUT IN THE HARD WORK FOR US TO ENJOY AND ARE THEIR TO HELP ME WHEN I NEED IT

• Thanks 1

It's all good. Glad you took the time to clarify ! Now, everyone that sees this thread, will understand, AWESOME !!

Merry Christmas.

Greg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kyboy said:

I trust you all the sequences I have were purchased off the internet with help from other people on this form I have been on the form since last year I understand how it works most of my sequnces like I said have been purchased I WOULD NOT SHARE OTHER PEOPLES WORK AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT NOR WOULD I SHARE PEOPLES WORK WITH OUT THEIR PERMISSION TO DO SO

Your statements to myself and a31ford contradict themselves "purchased" in one and "free from Highcountrylights" in the other.

Just to be clear- a purchased sequence no where that I am aware of gives you the right to share.

Also instead of publicly posting that you sent sequences, that gives the perception of a problem, wouldn't it be easier to just steer the requester in the direction of your download host? Or just PM the requester.

Just saying, most of us are aware of HCL's links however even though it states "free to share" I will not and have not shared. I do however provide the link whenever I am asked or get in a thread such as this one. Or I steer people to my great friend James and myself.

This is why it gets more difficult to share and why so few of us do it. And I have never requested nor received a penny for my work. I did receive a email Christmas cards and in one case a box full of goodies from Hawaii but in no case either were expected nor requested.

JR

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Your statements to myself and a31ford contradict themselves "purchased" in one and "free from Highcountrylights" in the other.

Just to be clear- a purchased sequence no where that I am aware of gives you the right to share.

Also instead of publicly posting that you sent sequences, that gives the perception of a problem, wouldn't it be easier to just steer the requester in the direction of your download host? Or just PM the requester.

Just saying, most of us are aware of HCL's links however even though it states "free to share" I will not and have not shared. I do however provide the link whenever I am asked or get in a thread such as this one. Or I steer people to my great friend James and myself.

This is why it gets more difficult to share and why so few of us do it. And I have never requested nor received a penny for my work. I did receive a email Christmas cards and in one case a box full of goodies from Hawaii but in no case either were expected nor requested.

JR

ok let me explain it again for you

I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT SHARE SEQUNCES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED OF PEOPLES HARD  WORK AS I HAVE RESPECT FOR THAT PERSON AS WELL AS THE TIME THEY TOOK TO MAKE IT WITH OUT PERMISSION AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT DONE THAT WITH ANY OF THE WORK THAT I HAVE BOUGHT

ON THE OTHER HAND I WILL SHARE SEQUENCES THAT I HAVE PERMISSION TO SHARE YOU CAN GO DOWN THE FORUMS ON THIS PAGE AND SEE WHERE PEOPLE ASK FOR STUFF AND NUMEROUSE PEOPLE HAVE REPLIED SENT UNDER THE SEQUNCE SO IM CONFUSED ON WHAT POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE I BELIVE YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY I HAVE SHARED WORK I HAVE BOUGHT WHICH I HAVENT!!!!!!! OR I SHARED SOMEBODY ELSES WORK THAT I AM TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR WHICH I HAVENT!!!! BECAUSE I HAVE SIMPLY STATED AS PREVIOUSE WHERE I GOT IT

2 minutes ago, kyboy said:

ok let me explain it again for you

I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT SHARE SEQUNCES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED OF PEOPLES HARD  WORK AS I HAVE RESPECT FOR THAT PERSON AS WELL AS THE TIME THEY TOOK TO MAKE IT WITH OUT PERMISSION AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT DONE THAT WITH ANY OF THE WORK THAT I HAVE BOUGHT

ON THE OTHER HAND I WILL SHARE SEQUENCES THAT I HAVE PERMISSION TO SHARE YOU CAN GO DOWN THE FORUMS ON THIS PAGE AND SEE WHERE PEOPLE ASK FOR STUFF AND NUMEROUSE PEOPLE HAVE REPLIED SENT UNDER THE SEQUNCE SO IM CONFUSED ON WHAT POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE I BELIVE YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY I HAVE SHARED WORK I HAVE BOUGHT WHICH I HAVENT!!!!!!! OR I SHARED SOMEBODY ELSES WORK THAT I AM TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR WHICH I HAVENT!!!! BECAUSE I HAVE SIMPLY STATED AS PREVIOUSE WHERE I GOT IT

I was only quoting what you typed. 

21 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I trust you all the sequences I have were purchased off the internet with help from other people on this form

"Purchased" maybe you failed to read what you posted.

And all of the caps, if it works for you...

9 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I was only quoting what you typed. 

"Purchased" maybe you failed to read what you posted.

And all of the caps, if it works for you...

I guess so but as I stated in my first reply to you "MOST OF MY SEQUNCES HAVE BEEN PURCHASED" I will not be accused of things and have some one question my reputation on here I understand you have been on here longer and I respect you and what you stand for but again I shared a sequence I had permission to share and for you to basically try to question me and accuse me I belive was the wrong way to go about it

• The topic was locked