Light-O-Rama Forums

No One Lives Forever

pokietech34331

Hi E1

I am trying to do a musical sequence of "No One Lives Forever" and I am wondering if using S2 can I have just one channel dedicated to one lot of timing and the other channels to another? The reason being as I have manually put in the beat of the song but now I want to have the words spoken by a huge skull. Yes the idea came from

. I've also atatched the sequence so far to see what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers from Down Under

David:D

Attached files noone with my timing.lms

Hi E1 I've added the MP3 file for the sequence , it may help hehehe

Cheers

David

Hi E1 I've added the MP3 file for the sequence , it may help hehehe

Cheers

David

David,

You can use different timings easily by creating a separate track and then moving the channels you want to program with a different timing into that new track.

George

I did the same thing using rope light from home depot
in the metal fence area they is a 2x4 by 50' of fence that i used

I've included the pic

any info PM me and I can send you the files

Jeff

Attached files 155870=8991-Mouth of Pumpkin.JPG

Here is the channel list
Just made it last week out of 1/2 conduit and the fence
I mentioned above

good luck was up for hours each night working on it

Jeff

Attached files 155871=8992-Channel list Pumpkin.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Jeff - Well it is the new year and I'm looking ahead = planning ahead. I like your pumpkin layout! Would you send me the files you speak about in the post? I would appreciate it. Regards, Jeff I'll pm you with an email address to send them to. Thank you.

I also used the same pumpkin face from the youtube video. Quality of video is bad, but should be better next year now the I have a HD cam.

http://www.vimeo.com/2081805

I used excel to draw out my pumpkin because the fence looks just like the rows and columns from excel. I actually got the fence from Jeff 1S.A.D.H. He lives close to me. My frame was made from PVC. And I used clear rope light from ActionLighting. All I did is follow my excel diagram and tie-wrap it to the fence.

This post has a better picture of it.

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum83/17356.html

I only used 32 channels last year. This year will be more like 80 or so. I haven't decided what I want to do yet.

• 1 year later...