Light-O-Rama Forums

Cut section of seqeunce out

jwblazek

I started sequencing Pirates of the Caribbean for Halloween ( only 30 days till showtime) and am about 1/2 way through most of it, some controllers completed,  when I decided that portions are just too long and too repetitive. Is there a means to take sections of the sequence, ie: from 2:00.01 - 2:30.00 and delete them or deo I need to edit the audio in Audacity or equivalent and re-sequence?

57 minutes ago, jwblazek said:

I started sequencing Pirates of the Caribbean for Halloween ( only 30 days till showtime) and am about 1/2 way through most of it, some controllers completed,  when I decided that portions are just too long and too repetitive. Is there a means to take sections of the sequence, ie: from 2:00.01 - 2:30.00 and delete them or deo I need to edit the audio in Audacity or equivalent and re-sequence?

You can edit it in audacity and then open a new sequence and just copy paste in the corresponding working area. I do it all the time.

To keep it easy, if there are a lot of sections you could do one by one with audacity. Your working time should be the same as the song time. In this case a nice set of headphones will help.

JR

Thanks JR, was considering that but with so many channels and controllers, seemed like a lot of cutting and pasting. Was hoping to see some hidden feature in LOR that would allow me to do that, delete "columns"

• The topic was locked