Light-O-Rama Forums

UNCLE! adding Pixels / Channels for smart RGB

mlswayze

Ok I really admit I am not well versed with this software.  I have reached out already, but I am trying again.  I need to ADD more channels to my existing sequence.  Please see pics.  I do not remember how I created the "groups" etc.  the 1st pic is my pre-existing sequence and the second pic shows what happens when I create a new sequence etc.  ANY ANY help would be great.

Sequence Editor Sequence.JPG

Sequence Editor Sequence-2.JPG

21 minutes ago, mlswayze said:

Ok I really admit I am not well versed with this software.  I have reached out already, but I am trying again.  I need to ADD more channels to my existing sequence.  Please see pics.  I do not remember how I created the "groups" etc.  the 1st pic is my pre-existing sequence and the second pic shows what happens when I create a new sequence etc.  ANY ANY help would be great.

Sequence Editor Sequence.JPG

Sequence Editor Sequence-2.JPG

My instructions in your other thread told you exactly what you need to do. Scratch that new sequence and load the pixie8 the correct way. Once that is done you will have a working platform that will look exactly how it should be. It appears Right now you have  "non RGB" channels added. Manually adding the pixie8 controller is not the way to do it.

Start all over and read my instructions. 

JR

Just now, mlswayze said:

WOW  Stupid Stupid ME!  I went back and reviewed the other thread and I saw the instructions!! 

Thank you so much!

Not stupid, just over looked.

If you need help I sent you a message with my cell # yesterday

JR