Light-O-Rama Forums

Warning- LOR causes medical problems

Guest guest

The ST LOR hospital has today advised that the use of LOR products can cause medical problems.

problems are as follows:-
1-HEAD ACHES-excessive use of brain power mainly from the continual use it is exposed to when all you can think about is what your LOR display will look like

2-SLEEP DEPRAVATION-similar to above , mainly occurs when you either cant sleep due to LOR or wake up during the night & cant go back to sleep cause your LOR display is in your head

3-MEMORY PROBLEMS--you keep asking your wife/partner what the credit limit is on your credit card so you can determine if you have enough limit left to go just 1 more LOR unit!!!!!!

4-BEHAVORIAL PROBLEMS- LYING :- you tell your wife/partner that the guys in your counter strike clan are practising again tonight (the 3rd time this week & its only wednesday) because she has told you that if you spend 1 more night this week doing your LOR sequence then the computer is going to lose its mouse.

5- SEX - similar to above , the mouse gets more attention than your wife/partner

6-ANXIETY-sure!!! you have told people that your house will look like carsons this year now that you have the product to do it you are becoming anxious hoping you can pull it off.So dont tell anyone else about it!! just surprise them

7-CHILDHOOD REGRESSION- family & work friends catch you singing or humming tunes that either dont match the current season or you dont have kids & are humming muppet xmas tunes.

The ST LOR hospital is still investigating any further medical conditions & if you have any to add please do so.:laughing:

I understand the side-effects of LOR. I also realize that sometimes a LORopathy is required to reduce the number of channels. So, being the saver of lives, ridder of disease and promoter of a sense of well-being, I want to volunteer to be the first to perform this service.

All you huddled masses, send your LOR boards to me.

John Lomnicki, SR wrote:

I understand the side-effects of LOR. I also realize that sometimes a LORopathy is required to reduce the number of channels. So, being the saver of lives, ridder of disease and promoter of a sense of well-being, I want to volunteer to be the first to perform this service.

:laughing:

To make sure John doesn't come down ill you can also send a few this way. We wouldn't want him to get overwelmed by you conditions.

I assume that many of you don't know that I have a pill that I take every day that prevents me from having any side-effects from LOR. I am immune.

Keep the LOR coming.

John Lomnicki, SR wrote:

But John there is more:

"Give me your tired, ---- of working everyday=retire

your poor, - - - broke from buying too many boards, lights and PPFs

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, --- Covered by John Sr.

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.---I wouldn't think of touching this one!!!

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. --- This phrase has got to be a product of the blowmold forum

I lift my lamp beside the golden door." --- I lift up my 27,253 lights beside my front door.

Ahhh Bill, what sweet rhetoric do thou promulgate. The inclusion of the PPF has been established in your active mind. You have not retired, you have turned PINK!

Congratulations

:waycool::ornament::smilingelf::rudolph::snowman::santa::happytree::dude:

(edited for the inclusion of more dancing characters, subject to the fertile mind idiom.)

LOL (or should i say LOR) thats funny!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Edit: Cough Cough!

So now I'm a sick person? Someone tell me something I didn't already know, please.:laughing:

Once the two of them get "overpowered," feel free to start sending boards my way, too. I can only cure myself with more LOR boards! :waycool: And that's not really a cure...more of a temporary relaxation of symptoms driven by a complete dependency on...LOR!:happytree:

ZONE OUT: causing an increase in traffic violations & accidents...this is when driving down the street and listening to music...you start to sync the lights to the song in your mind: Red Light? What Red Light? After the Stop Sign? What Stop Sign?...Also due to people looking at your display and jumping the curb to get a closer look.

MOTION SICKNESS: caused by too much blinky blink. For those that suffer from this, keep Dramamine on hand, cause what is too much blinky blink for some, is not enough blinky blink for others.

Bill Foley wrote:

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. --- This phrase has got to be a product of the blowmold forum

And we will love them and care for them and call them George.

(Sorry I realize this was just used in the trash picking deer. Still it does fit).

geoff l wrote:

The ST LOR hospital has today advised that the use of LOR products can cause medical problems.

problems are as follows:-
1-HEAD ACHES- 2-SLEEP DEPRAVATION- 3-MEMORY PROBLEMS- 4-BEHAVORIAL PROBLEMS- 5- SEX - 6-ANXIETY- 7-CHILDHOOD REGRESSION-

Geoff, I have something that may help you out with your significant other, in regards to this LOR problem you may be afflicted with.

Once your Holiday Lights 2005 DVDs arrive, play them on a portable DVD player every night, once your wife is asleep. She will be sleep learning the musical renditions, while you view the end results of different LOR programming, and come away with new programming tips! A double bang for the buck!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

In a very few days she will be humming Christmas songs, for some strange reason, (although they may only be 45 seconds or so in length.);)

You will find she might even enjoy you working with LOR, knowing what great displays await her next season!

Greg

Yes there is dizzeyness, fever, and all of the other symptoms mentioned above. We work for weeks, maybe months, spend hundreds (thousands) of dollars, and for what. ... to have one little child look up and say WOW. .... Best return on investment I've ever seen.

Frank

On
Off
Toggle
Fade
Shimmer
Twinkle

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Frank Brunke wrote:

"And we will love them and care for them and call them George."
Wasn't that from an old buggs bunny cartoon?

Let me think. (Head Ache starting) Yes it was...with that big thing that looked like an abominable snowman that would hug the stuffings out of Bugs (Childhood Regression)...was it when Bugs went to Mars? (Memory Problem) What was the big stuffed dog looking thing anyway? Was it a Martian, a bear? (Anxiety creeping in)

Anyway as to the homeless, tempest-tossed blowmolds...we will love them and care for them...but maybe we will call them something other than George. (Behavioral Problem)

Now is it LOR or the PC Forum that causes the medical problems...as I sit here at 12:30 in the morning (Sleep Depravation) and hubby is already snoring (not gonna go there).

LOR also makes you smart in math. You will know what the multiples 8 and 16 are like your phone number.

Tom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geoff,

You can find more information on it here. I just recived it yesterday and it is awesome.