Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 8

debtoews

I have a pixie 8 for a small matrix- only running 6 ports LOR protocol....do I have to connect it to a regular LOR controller?  I cant seem to get my S5 sequence to play on it- thanks!

10 minutes ago, debtoews said:

I have a pixie 8 for a small matrix- only running 6 ports LOR protocol....do I have to connect it to a regular LOR controller?  I cant seem to get my S5 sequence to play on it- thanks!

The Pixie 8 is a LOR controller and has to be on a LOR network. If you are asking if it has to be plugged into another LOR controller to work, then no, it is an LOR controller.

47 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

The Pixie 8 is a LOR controller and has to be on a LOR network. If you are asking if it has to be plugged into another LOR controller to work, then no, it is an LOR controller.

Yes that was my question....

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

doesn't it still have to be plugged in to a LOR dongle and have the control panel active?

3 hours ago, debtoews said:

I have it plugged into the 485 adapter...so do I have the control panel active and I can play the sequencer editor to view?

You have to configure the network.

If you need help shoot me a PM with # and we will get you running.  Do you have S4 or S5? Profile says S4 but your questions "S5 sequence".

JR

Just now, debtoews said:

ok well i think I have it configured- unit id assigned etc

Did you set it to "enhanced" in network preferences?

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Did you set it to "enhanced" in network preferences?

JR

Yes- I think now its the configuration in S5.......Thanks JR for your help!

3 minutes ago, debtoews said:

Yes- I think now its the configuration in S5.......Thanks JR for your help!

You are welcome, anytime.

JR

• Like 1

• The topic was locked