Light-O-Rama Forums

adding CMB24

Wayne K

Ok, I have done this before as I have 3 of the CMB24's in my system right now. I am drawing a complete blank on how to add this new controller to my system. I went into channel  configuration and tried to add a lor controller with 24 channels, but there is no option for 24 channels. So I am drawing a blank as to what I select in here to add a CMB24. Can anyone point me in the right direction? That is the trouble I have when I only work with this a couple of months out of the year.

Thanks

Wayne

10 minutes ago, Wayne K said:

Ok, I have done this before as I have 3 of the CMB24's in my system right now. I am drawing a complete blank on how to add this new controller to my system. I went into channel  configuration and tried to add a lor controller with 24 channels, but there is no option for 24 channels. So I am drawing a blank as to what I select in here to add a CMB24. Can anyone point me in the right direction? That is the trouble I have when I only work with this a couple of months out of the year.

Thanks

Wayne

Open a sequence with your last know good channel config.

Right click on a channel ID where you want to add your device

Next box add above or below

Then you get a box to name

Selct your device in your case CMB24 but you will also have to select between RGB and Regular channels

Fill in the UNit ID and network info

OK

Now added

You have the option to create a group in that box as well. Just depends but creating groups makes the working area cleaner

Also, once you are finished you can export the channel config and then create a new sequence using it as your default so you wont always have to manually look for it. If you need further feel free to PM me 

Edited by dibblejr

Thanks Dibblejr!

I just got it and came back here and you had posted. As I stated above I was trying to go thru the channel configuration window to add this and on a 3rd google search I found it as you mentioned above.

Thanks

Wayne

• Like 1

• The topic was locked