Light-O-Rama Forums

10 minutes ago, DevMike said:

There should be.  It would be odd if it didn't.  Please ask in the S5 forum.  TY!

Sorry I thought I did post this under S5 forum lol

3 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Sorry I thought I did post this under S5 forum lol

Oh crap!  You did! :P

Hey MMMMMAAAAAAAAAT !!!

I understand what you meant in S4 under the color Fade tool. that's actually how I used a cheat track with a bunch of different color Fades to pull the color I wanted out of it.

I was just thinking out loud about a color wheel/table that when you go to fill in a color you could do that without having to set the color fades,  For example to fill in a section with green square in S4, (next to red delete square) rather than it fill white in rgb, sections, maybe a tab to come up and show all the colors options and let you automatically fill those in by color choice would be a little easier instead of having to change the colors one by one.

Probably too late to suggest that anyways LOL. Sorry I was just rambling again. Looking for easier ways to do things. You all should be used to me doing that by now LOL.

My apologies

25 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I understand what you meant in S4 under the color Fade tool. that's actually how I used a cheat track with a bunch of different color Fades to pull the color I wanted out of it.

I was just thinking out loud about a color wheel/table that when you go to fill in a color you could do that without having to set the color fades,  For example to fill in a section with green square in S4, (next to red delete square) rather than it fill white in rgb, sections, maybe a tab to come up and show all the colors options and let you automatically fill those in by color choice would be a little easier instead of having to change the colors one by one.

Probably too late to suggest that anyways LOL. Sorry I was just rambling again. Looking for easier ways to do things. You all should be used to me doing that by now LOL.

My apologies

I cant recall it off the top of my head so a shout to DevMike for help with this.

LOR has an email address to send in recommendations for improvements or options that may be nice to have. 

JR

• Like 1

For S5, I would post your suggestions here.  

1 hour ago, DevMike said:

For S5, I would post your suggestions here.  

I would definitely like to add that to the suggestions box please :)