Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Snowman ~ Sia singing face

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

Don't forget run your MP3 through audacity- change the speed to "128 kbps" and bit rate to "Constant" to avoid timing issues later.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Sia

Title - Snowman

Album -  Everyday Is Christmas 

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Love to have a copy   Thank You Jr          pickle24u@aol.com

Edited by craftylag
MISTAKE

3 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Can I get a copy?

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Sent . Hope you enjoy.

JR

2 hours ago, craftylag said:

Love to have a copy   Thank You Jr          pickle24u@aol.com

Sent to both of you. Hope you enjoy.

JR

• 1 year later...

Hi JR -

If you don't mind sharing, my wife likes this song and would be good to add to the show (late entry) and surprise her with singing face in it.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share  -  Vinkdragon@sbclobal.net

23 hours ago, Vinchief said:

Hi JR -

If you don't mind sharing, my wife likes this song and would be good to add to the show (late entry) and surprise her with singing face in it.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share  -  Vinkdragon@sbclobal.net

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• Thanks 1

Hi JR! 

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thanks!

10 hours ago, TonyGriswold said:

Hi JR! 

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thanks!

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/23/2019 at 11:42 AM, kingfish said:

can I please get a copy

I agreed earlier I hope that its still good

once again thanks in advance

kingfish

larry

Sorry my friend, I know its a pita but please place the correct statement in each request. Do not want anyone to think I am singling hem out.

Trust me , its the same pita for me to have it come to this. It was either this or just discontinue sharing.This was much nicer for everyone.

My apologies

Thank you

JR

Hi  there can I have copy please 

rmartin52@sympatico.ca 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share 

42 minutes ago, Randy Martin said:

rmartin52@sympatico.ca 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share 

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

Please my I have a copy

13 hours ago, Randy Martin said:

rmartin52@sympatico.ca 

Thank you once again

the one and only

kingfish

kingfish824@gmail.com

ps 

this was a lot easier a couple years ago and being computer stupid I am going to have to figure out how to put this in a file

Hello - could I please have as copy

richcorp12@gmail.com

Thank you very very much!

Hi there!

Woukd you be able to provide the sequence with the faces? 

Mk.young@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Sent to all three above this. 

If you didn't receive it and are above them you didn't put the correct statement in the request.

JR

• The topic was locked