Light-O-Rama Forums

Back up and running~2018 Will be a Christmas Display

Orville

Well things have finally improved and got the power back on and the internet at home, will be doing a Christmas display for 2018.   So I am back up and running.

I won't  be doing Halloween displays any longer, just Christmas, just too much work  required to go from Halloween into Christmas, and other factors are involved in no longer doing Halloween displays.   They were fun while they lasted, but no longer.

I'll be selling off my Halloween Blowmolds and other Halloween things I may have, once I locate everything and can post what's available  This will only be local sale and pickup only in my area{Orlando, FL} when I get around to finding and posting what Halloween items I'll have to sell off.

Anyway, that's about it for now, got a lot of catching up to do on a lot of things.     So will be around on the forums as and when I can.

• Like 1

First, welcome back. I remember seeing your username back when I first started researching light O Rama.

Second, please feel free to keep me in the loop. I'm in Orlando alot since we have Fl res. ap's to the theme parks. Just over an hour and a half drive away from there.  Always happy to see a local displayer. :)

On 5/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, Orville said:

Anyway, that's about it for now, got a lot of catching up to do on a lot of things.     So will be around on the forums as and when I can.

Thanks for the warning.  Gives me time to sharpen up my insults and snide remarks.  :P

14 hours ago, George Simmons said:

Thanks for the warning.  Gives me time to sharpen up my insults and snide remarks.  :P

Yep, Got to give you time to come up with some new material George! :lol:   After all, we all need a good laugh now and then.

BTW: Thanks for the warning as well.  Now I can be on the lookout for what's coming... and put on that super duper extra thick skin I got just for those occasions.:P

Thanks for the Welcome back everyone.  

Meant to post that first before I responded to George, but George's post sidetracked me. :wacko::lol:

• The topic was locked