Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers for sale

minkhill

Well have no takers on the controllers as a group so I will split them up. All have been tested and will test before boxing them up for shipping. I have 1-G1  2-G2 and 4-G3 for sale offering as a lot for 825.00 plus shipping or break them up and  will take $90. for g1  and 125.00 for G2 and 145.00 for G3. all plus shipping. all have been purchased from LOR and all I did was hooked the wires up never repair controllers I send them to LOR to go over and repair. I am selling them because I am now 100% pixels and planned on keeping this 7 out of the original 12 I owned to do sons house but after this last year figured out I'm  not as young as I use to be and will be lucky to do my own house. I have attached picture of one of each generation controller can email or text  pictures of all of the controllers if needed.  

#2 G-2.jpg

#3 G-3.jpg

#7 G-1.jpg

Edited by minkhill
delete duplicate

• 1 month later...

hello, I am interested in buying a g3 controller and a central show time, I am a beginner, I have a contact in nuevayork, my email is jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co please help me start with this new experience thanks Jairo

On 1/5/2018 at 8:25 PM, jairo zabaleta said:

hola, estoy interesado en comprar un controlador g3 y un horario central de exposición, soy un principiante, tengo un contacto en nuevayork, mi correo electrónico es jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co por favor ayúdenme a comenzar con esta nueva experiencia gracias Jairo

Do yu have any g3 controllers in metal box with led readout?

roverdish@aol.com

• The topic was locked