Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence download

chicoss

hi all, just purchased from wow lights the halloween sequence package 1 and 2 and also the tso lost xmas eve sequence package. not real good on puter so would really like some help on this.how do i download into the lor file? a step by step instruction would be greatly appreciated. or is there a tutorial on this if so how do i find it. thank you all in advance for your help on this. chris

Chris,

First you need to find your LOR folder. You can do a search on your c: drive for Light-o-rama once you find the folder then you open it and notice the two folders inside. Sequences and Audio. (This is provided that you have run the Sequence editor at least once) Now, when you unzip your downloaded sequences you will see a series of files contained within.

Your audio (mp3 or .wav) files will go in the audio folder as well as any .lpx files that may be present

Your Sequence folder will get any .lms, .las and .lcc files.

There will probably be a readme with your zipped files that will say pretty much the same thing I just did (or correct me if I just gave you misinformation) Once you have distributed the files, you can then Open the LOR Sequence Editor and then Open the musical sequence you want and you should have the music, sequence and channel configuration all set. All you need to do is tailor it for your front yard (if you so choose)