Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You!

namecipS

Monday was the last day I ran my show for this season.  I just wanted to shout out a big Thank You to everyone that helped me this year.  Special shout out to DibbleJr, James Morris, Whitebuck, 75redman and roverdish for sharing sequences with me.  I learned a lot looking at how you sequence.  Major shout out Thank You to the help desk who responded to my ticket on Thanksgiving Day.  I would not have been able to get my show up and running without your help.

I've started working on my song list for 2018 and can't wait to add some new things to my show.  I am adding some RGB components this year, so that will be a whole new learning experience for me.  I hope to find some people who will share some RGB sequencing so I can learn how to do that too.  

Anyway, Thanks again to everyone who helped me.  I really do appreciate you taking time to share your experiences and advice.  That's what makes this a great community.

You are very welcome, any time just ask.

I also received some help/ sequences from all of those you mention and will add my Thank You to the same group. 

James and the gang have already started sequencing for Halloween (well I have completed 12 seconds of a song) and we will be posting the sequences as they come along.

Happy New Years to all.

JR

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You are very welcome, any time just ask.

I also received some help/ sequences from all of those you mention and will add my Thank You to the same group. 

James and the gang have already started sequencing for Halloween (well I have completed 12 seconds of a song) and we will be posting the sequences as they come along.

Happy New Years to all.

JR

Can't wait to see what Halloween stuff looks like. My daughter is so excited. 

• The topic was locked