Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nortonz

Preview editor.

I've seen in some of the help videos wher they open a preview window with a picture of a house with light on it, when you run the show, you can see what the light are doing on the picture of the house. Is that part of LOR, or another program? I'm new to LOR, just got my Pro license a couple days ago, don't have my controller yet. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Oliver Blatt said:

That would be the LOR Visualizer.

Correct, if using S4. If S5, there is no Visualizer and no ability (yet) to view a running show, just the sequencer output. I consider that a major omission.

In S5 you view your prop setup n the pixel editor preview and watch your song play there.

S4 also as the built in animation screen in SE. This is what I use instead of the visualizer.

Thanks for the reply, I played with it today, and was able to get my lights set up in visuilation editor, looked at some of the help files on the subject, but couldn't find anything on getting it to load a sequence file.. am I missing something?

one help file how to set the editor, but it said how to load the sequence file would be explain ed in another help file. I could not find that file. Thanks guys