Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a sequence for Despecito song

jmatyczuk

Hello does anyone have a sequence for the song Despecito I could look at please and thanks

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

I can send you mine from Halloween. Dibblejr did all the faces. If it is OK with him I will send mine over. 

On 11/13/2017 at 9:51 AM, dibblejr said:

I produced the faces.

JR

1 hour ago, bbass101 said:

I can send you mine from Halloween. Dibblejr did all the faces. If it is OK with him I will send mine over. 

Please do not share my sequences. That's all I ask for sharing them. Well and that they are enjoyed.

There are sellers here and I can track who I share with. If the OP wants them he can ask.

Thank you for understanding.

JR

1 hour ago, pookieownz said:

Is there any chance I could get the Sequence, and if its ok with the man who produced them the signing faces. Just plain out of time to finish this song.

Sprintking23@gmail.com

I'm sending you my Despacito singing face and Halloween lights setup. Its a lot of lights but copy paste what you need from my house/ floods to yours and should be showable.

Private use only, please do not share, trade or sell.

Also sending you my guide on how to use my singing face sequence, its a little more than copy paste but the end results will be great. My faces are non typical setup to ease the sequencing.

Happy Holidays

JR

2 hours ago, pookieownz said:

Is there any chance I could get the Sequence, and if its ok with the man who produced them the signing faces. Just plain out of time to finish this song.

Sprintking23@gmail.com

Actually had to add to drop box.

Just confirm that you get it.

JR

Tonthose above. If you are looking for my singing face sequence please search and reply within my thread. 

Please use a “valid” email. I truly don’t have time to copy paste/ fix your email or place in drop box.

Thank you

JR

JR,

You mention "To those above. If you are looking for my singing face sequence please search and reply within my thread" which thread are we talking about because the ones I found were closed to replies.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, lanopie said:

JR,

You mention "To those above. If you are looking for my singing face sequence please search and reply within my thread" which thread are we talking about because the ones I found were closed to replies.

Thanks!

I have not seen but one of my threads closed to replies. And that wasn't my thread, it was a thread that had some bad goings on init.

I have a "Despacito sharing thread". You can search for my UN under advanced search and reply within the threads. Sorry it helps me keep track of whom I sharing with . 

Advanced search for "Now Sharing" will net you favorable results with absolutely no closed threads that I started.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Thanks I think I did find the one you are referring to.  Is it just singing faces or is there more sequencing to it?  the reason I'm asking, I don't have singing faces.

Thanks!

I did the request here;

Edited by lanopie

• 2 weeks later...

Dibblejr could I get a copy of you Halloween sequence. I believe you have already shared the faces with me. Thx, in advance 

Dep.byoung@hotmail.com