Light-O-Rama Forums

Community Feedback

HVACR

We put up the display over 3 days. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We still have to redo the pixel strips on the pixel tree and put up 800 more dumb RGB's then we will be done.

I have been hearing from adults and kids at the elementary school my wife works at that they are excited about "my" Christmas light display. I am finding out that many more people than I thought like to watch the lights. Even our town Mayor said something.

That makes me feel good.

Thanks for the help this year.

HVACR  

• Like 3

I LOVE when we get positive feedback about the show!! It makes all the hard work worth it!!

We have one van from a neighborhood over that drives by every night seeing how the progress is coming along!! Makes me chuckle every time I see that!!

I think my favorite things so far this season is that the neighbor directly to my right (who just moved in December 15th of last year) came out to talk to us yesterday. She is so excited for the light show, she was like a giddy little school girl!! Then, she asked if I would do her house for next year!! :o YES PLEASE!!! With our yards being as small as they are it will be nice to have the extra space. And since we were upgrading all of our lights to pixels next year, it will free up a lot of my previous lights to put on her house!! :)

Eventually I will take over our entire neighborhood!! 

1 hour ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

Eventually I will take over our entire neighborhood!! 

LOL- be careful what you wish for! We have 3 streets and 34 houses participating..its an incredible amount of work!

33 minutes ago, debtoews said:

LOL- be careful what you wish for! We have 3 streets and 34 houses participating..its an incredible amount of work!

But your work is so beautiful!! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HVACR said:

My employee's wife is very excited about the light show. Even after 3 days of helping set it up.

What the?  Wish I was a boss and had underlings and their spouses to help out...dang!

• The topic was locked