Light-O-Rama Forums

Issue With Audio Delay Between SS and SE

iLLphiL

Hi all,

This is my first year using Super Star (SS) And for a long story short. I am using the same audio file in both SS and SE. I am doing all my RBG programming in SS and copy and pasting into SE. Over the course of the audio track there is about a 2 second difference between SS and SE. For example at 13:01 in SE I have my White Flood lights turn on because that's where the bass hits... but in SS that same sound is at 13:03. I am not sure where the "lag" happens but the track is the same at the start of both SS and SE.  HELP please!!!  Thanks!!!!!!! 

Check and make sure you have "Paste by Time" selected in the sequence editor. The "Paste by Time" option is in menu that pops out when you move the mouse to the left side of the sequence editor screen.

If you already have "Paste by Time" selected, let me know

I appreciate your reply but that's not the issue.

If you listen to the audio Track in SE at 13:01 there is a bass drop. When you listen to the audio track in SS that same bass drop is at 13:03.

I played the file in SuperStar and in Sequence editor, and for me, the bass drop is at 13:65 in both of them. Where 13:65 means 13.65 seconds.

What version of the sequence editor and superstar are you running?

As you say, when playing the audio file from the Sequence Editor the kids say "Merry Christmas" at about 12:59.80

And when you play the audio file from SuperStar the kids say "Merry Christmas" at about 13:00.60

I opened the audio file in wavepad and in wavepad "Merry Christmas" is also at 12:59.80

That indicates that SuperStar is not doing something correctly. However, I also found that if I saved the audio file using wavepad and opened that file in superstar then superstar played "Merry Christmas" at 12:59.80

So as a workaround you can try saving the audio file again using wavepad.