Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Controller (Pixie 2 and Pixie4)

jrcarlton

I'm adding a controller using the Channel Configuration Tool in the Sequence Editor (v4.3.24 Pro)

Under Add Controller, I am selecting Light-O-Rama Controller for the Device Type, but how many channels do I add for a Pixie 2 and a Pixie 4 controller?

8 minutes ago, jrcarlton said:

I'm adding a controller using the Channel Configuration Tool in the Sequence Editor (v4.3.24 Pro)

Under Add Controller, I am selecting Light-O-Rama Controller for the Device Type, but how many channels do I add for a Pixie 2 and a Pixie 4 controller?

You just select the controller and let SE do the rest. Need help call me. I am sending my # pm

JR

2 minutes ago, jrcarlton said:

I just went through this.

You answer the question How many nodes per port  (pick the longest string count).

You also specify the base ID for each board.

The channels will be generated based upon Ports*(max)nodes per port    (I answered 50 and I had 1 string with 60... :(. Learning the hard way )

Huge Help! ... Thanks JR!

Thanks for the tip Ducks ... I will keep it in mind for the strings.

Happy Lighting All!