Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for RGB floods

Mr. P

Anyone have a source for low voltage (12vdc) RGB floods in the 20-30 watt range? I am wanting to replace the white floods I currently have in my landscaping lights with RGB and the smaller 10 watt floods just aren't enough. I have the LOR 50w floods that I use for my shows but they are so big I would like something smaller and more discrete. Something with no plugs that can be connected into a CMB24D.

I currently have three 35w white floods and really don't want 6-7 of the 10w floods to replace them with as I would like to stick with three as that fills my controller.

Any ideas? Any links?

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Those are 120v so they would need to be hacked and Rays 10w lights are not strong enough I would need to double the lights and I would like to keep the same amount I currently have now. The 35w white one I have now work great I just can't change colors. I can chage all the other landscaping lights just not the spotlights.

I thought I posted the third link guess I didn't. I will post when I return home. 

They were on Alibaba if I recall they had 30, 35 and up all 12v

Im

in a school parking lot and they have a blocker of some sort so can't get on certain sites. Strange they do this with all of the problems that can take place.

JR

6 hours ago, Mr. P said:

One word, VPN.

Or is that three. :D

I knew it had a name. I could only think of jammer or blocker. LOR I've had a very difficult week. (With Halloween setup)

• The topic was locked