Light-O-Rama Forums

Need some basic 16 channel halloween sequences please

JCA

Looking for some basic 16 channel sequences for our haunted house display at City Hall. These will be used in the front courtyard which doubles as a graveyard on Halloween.

You shouldn't limit yourself to only 16. Chances of every 16 channel sequence having the same props and layout as you are slim to none.

Just request any free Halloween sequences and copy and paste parts that you think will fit your layout.

If you receive more than 16 channel sequences once you expand you will have more selection.

JR

Thanks dibblejr,

I can actually go up to 96 channels with my equip for my Christmas show, but i was going to set up a basic show on the outside of our City Hall for our haunted house and i am limited to a "that day setup" time frame. I have a few basic sequences for a grave yard and was hoping to capture anything that may be out there that I have not though of. Going to use 2 FX projectors with black netting for wandering ghost and such also. This is only year 2 of me working with the LOR controllers, last years christmas show was 64 channels, liked it so much i went to 96 for this year. This will be the first stab at any halloween setup, so was going to go very basic.

Search for my great friend James Morris, he has 100's you just have to request from him on his threads. If you know of any songs feel free to post here so others will see as well.

There is also a 16 channel sharing thread, I believe with posters who share.

JR