Light-O-Rama Forums

Complete Display for sale

SparkDr

1 LOR residential controller, Holiday Coro 16 string Smart Pixel mega tree kit assembled onto 1/2" EMT with controller...this kit alone unassembled retails for $1000.  Lots of top-line C5 LED strings (red, green ,blue, white individual strands) - all full wave rectified and purchased from quality vendors.  LED icicle strings (blue/white), too.  Spiral trees, jumbo wreath, piles of extension cords and splitters,  and lots more.  No shipping - must pick up.  Not interested in selling off individual pieces at this time.  First $1000 takes all.

Although I'm not close enough for local pick-up, it would be helpful for others (and you) if there were pictures of the items for sale. B)

Everything is packed up and in storage.  However; if it helps, pictures and videos can be seen on my Facebook page.  Search "Hudson Falls Lights" on Facebook to view.

• 1 month later...

While I am not interested in buying this I would like to ask a question.  I just bought the holiday coro tree (16 CCR) and I was wondering if someone could recommend for me the fastest way for me to erect the tree.  I have no clue where to begin.  I understand how it gets wired to LOR, that is not my issue.  It's building the tree that I am having issues with.

Thank you in advance!

Bill

4 minutes ago, Capt_Bill_USMC said:

While I am not interested in buying this I would like to ask a question.  I just bought the holiday coro tree (16 CCR) and I was wondering if someone could recommend for me the fastest way for me to erect the tree.  I have no clue where to begin.  I understand how it gets wired to LOR, that is not my issue.  It's building the tree that I am having issues with.

Thank you in advance!

Bill

You'll get a better response from more people if you started a new topic. just a suggestion.

• The topic was locked