Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing faces.

racerc20

So i just spent 6 hours. Sequencing my first true face song.  Picked an easy one.  Grinch.  Using papagayo and audacity.  A little rough at first but i got it worked out.  Then i found bob o page and used his trees and it looked good in papagayo.  Export then open in the lor converter.  Send to clipboard and after pasting into the mouth sections.  All i get is two solid lines in top mouth and in bottom mouth.   Arrrrghhhhhh any ideas.... Goimg to sleep will check back in am.

Carl

23 hours ago, racerc20 said:

So i just spent 6 hours. Sequencing my first true face song.  Picked an easy one.  Grinch.  Using papagayo and audacity.  A little rough at first but i got it worked out.  Then i found bob o page and used his trees and it looked good in papagayo.  Export then open in the lor converter.  Send to clipboard and after pasting into the mouth sections.  All i get is two solid lines in top mouth and in bottom mouth.   Arrrrghhhhhh any ideas.... Goimg to sleep will check back in am.

Carl

Hey  Carl         The papagayo converter program does work to create a good clipboard.   Sometimes the parameters are hard because everyone has a different arrangement of lights.   There are three videos linked on my down load page in case you missed them.     Please post or message me a screen snap of your parameters and I can get you rolling.    

Bob-O

• Like 1

I didn't see this last night but did reply to your pm's and texts.

Sent you the videos of the way I do it now.

Hopefully it was helpful.

JR

11 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent you the videos of the way I do it now.

JR,

I'd like to see your videos if you're still sharing.

Thanks, Rich

gorichgo@yahoo.com

Y'all above need to start out with papagayo and Bobs papagayo to LOR conversion tool.

Until you have the basic understanding which those tools will do for you, you will not be able to understand my system. Its a little complex.

Carl has the basics down through papagayo.and previous conversations last year, I believe. 

Download papagayo, download Bobs conversion tool and give it a shot.

Sorry my instructions are not directed in a way for someone just starting out to understand. 

JR

Bob, and JR,

Thank you both for your time, dedication and expertise to our hobby.  I know that with both of your styles and techniques I will be doing faces with more ease in the very near future.  Your guys generosity to us all is an unheard of trait in todays get rich quick society,  I thank you both, I will be questioning, asking screwing up and moving forward.  Thank you again.

Carl

• Like 1

Ok Bob and JR.  Here is a PAPA version of of CB and Linus meaning of Christmas I just did.

Thoughts criticisms, comments.  took me about 2.5 hours.

Tear it apart I wanna learn.  

I re-watched your videos 2x bob and it cleared up a few things.

Carl

CB and Linus CRC 2017.lms

• The topic was locked