Light-O-Rama Forums

Sympathy For the Devil and Fortunate Son.

hawk7

So I have don a huge local Halloween parade the last 2 years as our home display was such a hit, We wanted to share it with the city. You can see our setup on FB under Jacks Nightmare. This year my father restored his M37 Vietnam era truck and I am incorporating his truck into this year parade.  Time is my biggest issue do to my current work schedule and I won't get a break from it the last week of October. If anyone is willing to share/sell these two seq.  for 7 channel singing faces, It would be a huge relief. Sympathy For the Devil and Fortunate Son. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

What are your channels ? Is it typical HC faces and you just don't use the outline?

These will be difficult for 1 reason. SE does not get along well with digitally remastered songs while sequencing face due to some of the short words or sounds.

I may be able to squeeze in to more the first one is also over 6 minutes but I have done some just as long.

If I do them they wil be top notch and FREEE

JR

Also he may like my Veterans Hallelujah as well. Just google "Sailor Terri" or Veterans Hellejujah, the song is free on the artists website.

I posted my singing face sequence here with the video just search for it.

JR

Hi JR, Sorry for the delay. Stuck at work late again. Ive been talking to James and he told me you did the faces and he the CCR.  I run the typical 7 channel face with no outline. 1. upper eye, 2. lower eye, 3. upper lip, 4. mid lip, 5. bottom lip, 6. oval, 7. circle. I will check out Hallelujah. Trying to incorporate my my dads M37 and keep a Halloween theme is pretty hard. This whole theme this year is totally different from the last 2 years plus the cast will only be 2 character. Jack and his dog Zero. We plan on dressing Jack in camo along with an Army helmet and position him in a saluting manor. Then one face on the left of the truck, One on the right and the main face on the front. You have 2 audiences when doing a parade. One side sees the main face and the driver side face while the other side sees the main face and the passenger side face. Sympathy for the Devil has a Halloween name to it and was written back during Vietnam but also touches on religion which could create issues for some. Then Fortunate Son rocks but has no Halloween value to it at all but fits the timeline of the truck but could also create issues for some. Then there are 2 different artist for both songs.  John Fogerty and Foo Fighters for Fortunate Son and then Rolling Stones and Guns and Roses for Sympathy for the Devil. At any rate its about the only to option I have come up with so far. If you do crate those 2 songs, please let me know. Thanks for taking time to write me and please so heck out Jacks Nightmare on FB and share any ideas or comments you have. Paul

17 minutes ago, hawk7 said:

Hi JR, Sorry for the delay. Stuck at work late again. Ive been talking to James and he told me you did the faces and he the CCR.  I run the typical 7 channel face with no outline. 1. upper eye, 2. lower eye, 3. upper lip, 4. mid lip, 5. bottom lip, 6. oval, 7. circle. I will check out Hallelujah. Trying to incorporate my my dads M37 and keep a Halloween theme is pretty hard. This whole theme this year is totally different from the last 2 years plus the cast will only be 2 character. Jack and his dog Zero. We plan on dressing Jack in camo along with an Army helmet and position him in a saluting manor. Then one face on the left of the truck, One on the right and the main face on the front. You have 2 audiences when doing a parade. One side sees the main face and the driver side face while the other side sees the main face and the passenger side face. Sympathy for the Devil has a Halloween name to it and was written back during Vietnam but also touches on religion which could create issues for some. Then Fortunate Son rocks but has no Halloween value to it at all but fits the timeline of the truck but could also create issues for some. Then there are 2 different artist for both songs.  John Fogerty and Foo Fighters for Fortunate Son and then Rolling Stones and Guns and Roses for Sympathy for the Devil. At any rate its about the only to option I have come up with so far. If you do crate those 2 songs, please let me know. Thanks for taking time to write me and please so heck out Jacks Nightmare on FB and share any ideas or comments you have. Paul

I'm currently tied up with a project. As soon as I finish this one I will jump on them. 

I'm quite sure you will like the Veterans Hallelujah esp for your theme

I will let you know. With any luck I will finish this tomorrow but I thought that today and the day before. 

JR

Since I have the G&R Greatest Hits CD that's what I went with for Sympathy for the Devil

John Fogerty's ~ Premonition for Fortunate Son. Prob finish them in a couple of days.

JR