Light-O-Rama Forums

FM Reciever

lscott

Do you really mean receiver or did you mean transmitter?  In most cases the receiver end of the radio link is the stereo in your viewers cars.

I've used a CZH-05B FM transmitter since 2010.  The sound quality is excellent, the range is excellent, and the price is BEYOND excellent! 

They are so reasonably priced that I got a second one to use as backup.  Except to test it after it arrived, it hasn't been out of the box.

IMO there's no better value in this entire hobby.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George Simmons said:

I've used a CZH-05B FM transmitter since 2010.  The sound quality is excellent, the range is excellent, and the price is BEYOND excellent! 

They are so reasonably priced that I got a second one to use as backup.  Except to test it after it arrived, it hasn't been out of the box.

IMO there's no better value in this entire hobby.

I used one very similar for 4-5 years (CZE-05B).  Bought an EDM transmitter for 2016 and the quality was no better with 3-4x the price tag.  You don't have to spend a fortune on a quality transmitter.  +1 on Georges comment "no better value in this entire hobby"

Lots of past threads on the subject.  Do a search by "transmitter' to find them.  BTW, I've been using an EDM brand one for the past 3 years anbd really happy with it.  It is at a little highter price point thought.