Light-O-Rama Forums

33 extra channels

CKSedg

Strange question here:  This summer we installed solar panels on our roof.  Because of the way our house faces, they had to be on the front of the house.  Suffice it to say that the panels have made it so I have to rearrange things on my Christmas display.  I will not be able to use my 33 channel "spinners" any more.  Any ideas of something cool I can make to use these 33 channels?  I also have about 12 channels left over on another controller, so I could go up to 45 channels.  Any ideas?

I already have a 48 channel spiral mega tree; a 16 channel "Marty fan; six arches, each seven channels; a nativity display; lights around every window and door; and a few other items.  I hate to leave so many channels unused...........

Solar panels are like Windows. They have (edge) Frames.

You also don't really need to worry about low (sun) angle, shadows unbalancing the power developing cells as you would if you shadowed above the cell.

Think 'Boxes'

Puzzle, Rubix cube...

12 hours ago, oilmoney said:

10 Red, white, blue, green mini trees. 40 ch used up and 5 spares

Thank you for putting the colors in patriotic order. ?

I'm attempting to add a talking house face - patterned after Master George's house featured below. A real old-school channel eater. A 24-channel face just for blue.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

I'm attempting to add a talking house face - patterned after Master George's house featured below. A real old-school channel eater. A 24-channel face just for blue.

If it makes you feel any better, it would still be 24 channels, even if you did it in a different color.  :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 2