Light-O-Rama Forums

Virginia Mini

Andy Anderson

Just three weeks until the Virginia Mini on May 17. We are getting a number of things lined up for the agenda. We will be having a welding demonstration to show how easy it is to make your own wireframes. We will also be having a demo on mini trees and leaping arches. Also possibly may be doing a fan similar to the one Marty Slack and Brian Mitchell made. Several other things are still in the planning stages such as working with coro. We also plan to do some LOR sequencing. If anyone coming would like to demonstrate or do a class on something let me know.

You don’t’ have to live in Virginia to attend. We are just a couple of hours down from western Maryland and eastern West Virginia. You just have to love Christmas and decorating and want to meet new people and learn a few new things. It will be a fun day talking about Christmas stuff. This mini is open to any and all Christmas lighting enthusiasts. Both ones doing it for the first time and those who have done it for years. Whether you have a large display or a small one. All are welcome.

I would like everyone who is coming to send me an email confirming that they are attending even if you have previously let me know. andy1 at nexet.net

There will be a $10 fee to help cover expenses. This will be payable at the door. For lunch we are planning on sandwiches and side dishes. If anyone has any special needs please let me know. Soft drinks and water will also be available.

The clubhouse is reserved for all day. We will be starting at 10:00 AM and going until about 4. The clubhouse is on Rt. 29 about 10 miles south of Culpeper or about 35 miles north of Charlottesville. Brightwood Ruritan Club, 4689 Lillards Ford Road, Brightwood, VA 22715. If you need directions let me know. We will have plenty of room in the building for doing things and also a large parking lot for doing things outside.

We will also have a spot set up for buying, selling or swapping items. This will be a great way to find a new home for some unused items and pick up something for yourself.

Andy Anderson

Will do. Have not thought about a desiginated photographer. Thank you for your suggestion.

Andy

Just two weeks until the Virginia Mini. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Andy Anderson