Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, idahocampers said:

Advanced

 

You have to have a Pro license to use the Pixcon on an LOR network. An Advanced license will only let you use it on an E1.31 network. You nedd to upgrade your license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. P said:

You have to have a Pro license to use the Pixcon on an LOR network. An Advanced license will only let you use it on an E1.31 network. You nedd to upgrade your license.

Would that affect the mini controller from powering up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, idahocampers said:

Would that affect the mini controller from powering up?

The mini director should get its power from the first controller it is plugged in to over the cat5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try plugging a CTB16 into it and see if it powers. The CTB16 is 110v and the Pixcon is 12v so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Try plugging a CTB16 into it and see if it powers. The CTB16 is 110v and the Pixcon is 12v so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I'll dig one out tomorrow   THANKS for all your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bottom line is the Pixcon will not work until you upgrade your license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Means no power to board. As Mr. P said above, try connecting the mini director to an AC controller to ensure no problem with the minidirector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Means no power to board. As Mr. P said above, try connecting the mini director to an AC controller to ensure no problem with the minidirector

Will do 

I'll dig one out tomorrow 

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×