Light-O-Rama Forums

Another Request: Christmas Vacation

FremontLights

Hello all. This will be my second year using LOR and 26th year decorating. I'm hoping someone can help me out with The classic "Christmas Vacation". if anyone is willing to share their show it would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for one with a mega tree if possible. If leaping arches are available as well that would be great, while I don't have them, I use the same program idea on lights I hang from trees (16 strands in triangle from) I purchased 6 more controllers this year for a total of 240 channels and have a very unique display which I hope to have video available soon from 2016. Thank You!

Email is needed.  For mega tree, guessing that holidaysequences.com would have 12 and 16 strand seqeucnes for this song. 

I can send you my stockpile of shared Christmas Vaction sequences and quessing that several might have arches. 

If you post this in the correct topic "Sharing Sequences" you may get some help.

If it was me, I would ask a moderator to move it to the correct forum instead of starting a new.

With all of the Mega Trees out there/ here someone has it. I will check my files later.

• 2 weeks later...

I am moving to a new house and have to redo all my sequences.  Want to add a mega tree so anyone who can send the christmas vacation or links to other sequences that have a mega tree would be great   email mwnance@gmail.com

Thank You

• 5 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, mpageler said:

Email is needed.  For mega tree, guessing that holidaysequences.com would have 12 and 16 strand seqeucnes for this song. 

I can send you my stockpile of shared Christmas Vaction sequences and quessing that several might have arches. 

Hi!!  this will be my 2nd Christmas with a controller, I have 3 sequences and am trying to add to my show without breaking the bank. I have basic lights, no singing faces or mega tree (yet ;) hopefully next year, time got away from me this year :wacko:) I do have some arches tho!!! I would love any sequences and help/advice you would be willing to give!! Thank you in advance!!

tiff

betny5150@msn.com