Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• DevMike

1/18/2018 - LOR has resumed operations after the fire   01/17/2018

As of 1/18 we have resumed operations.  On 1/16 a fire occurred in the same building that houses the main LOR offices and manufacturing.    More information can be found in 'Important Announcements'.    
Sign in to follow this  
DisneyMatt10

My 2016 Display!

Hey all! 

As many of you know this is my first year doing a LOR powered light show. I took on a lot more than I think I should have my first year, but I LOVE how the show turned out! Now that I have got such good feedback from the neighbors and the community, I have already started planning the additions to next years light show!! We will be adding 37 new props for next year, and I am super excited for this!! However, it's time to share with you all my display from this year!

Here is an overview of the light show from this year:

IMG_0183 small.jpg

And here are a few videos for you all:

Sorry that the videos are not the best quality. I am looking at getting a new camera for next year's light show!! 

I have recorded more videos of the show, but I am still in the process of editing them for uploading! So check back soon for more videos! Let me know what you all think. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

~Matt

Edited by DisneyMatt10
Added videos
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far!! :) There should be a few new videos today! (Hopefully!)

And...

On 12/23/2016 at 3:49 PM, jtomason said:

First year?

FIRST?

Wow.   Very nicely done!

Yes! First year! :)
~Matt

Finally got around to getting another video up!! I should have the rest of the videos up by the end of the week!! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!
~Matt

• Like 1

I think these are the last of the videos for this season. Enjoy, and as always, feedback is appreciated! 
~Matt

Edited by DisneyMatt10

Okay, really though. . . These are the last two videos from our 2016 Light Show! I promise this time!! :P

Edited by DisneyMatt10
Added Second Video