Light-O-Rama Forums

I can't be the only one wondering about the contest results

Bjorn74

Not that I expect to win, but I'd like to see the range of things that we sent in for the customer gallery.

I remember that the rules page had something about when they would be announcing the results but don't recall what the dates were. I figure we won't see the new video clips until that part's done.

Anyone recall or have a guess?

If I'm right, It's March 31st, and don't stay up all night on the 30th because normally the winners arent announced till end of office hours 7-ish east coast time.

I'm 90% shure of this.

Watching all the videos is one of my favorite things to do. I get a lot of great ideas. I am always amazed at the creative power of LOR users.

Michael Beason

Jeff Millard wrote:

Michael B wrote:
I am always amazed at the creative power of LOR users.

Michael Beason

I agree. I wish I could tap into a little bit of the genius that I've seen in many of the sequences by LOR users. I stink at it. It's a task that I dread and fear greatly. I would kill or die (just a figure of speach folks) to get my wife to do the sequencing. She's artistic and very talented. I can wire up a nation, but that don't make good visuals in lighting effects.

Jeff

Yeah! If anyone wants to trade their sequenceing knowledge, I've got, musical talent, and uh, AP Us government knowledge to trade:P:).

Starting early-er might fix my problem though.

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Jeff... think of yourself as GE. You can bring good things to life. :)

Yeah right! Robin wonders how the lights stay on in NJ with me back at work! LOL

Jeff

He has a good point. LOL :)

Here goes contest announcement day. I can't wait. Will the website be updated with the contest entries? I am looking forward to seeing the entries almost as much as the results.