Light-O-Rama Forums

Dream of Fireflies from 400ft in the Air

mjdamico23

My friend came through with a drone a few weeks ago and recorded this video (only a minute) and I was finally able to match the audio to it. My landscape is large so it's always hard to get a good video of 36,000 lights because of the spread. This should help. Now I didn't notice this before but there is an extra beat to early on the house at some point, so don't mind that, lol.  I know you guys see it hahaha. Additionally, this sequence are multiples that were borrowed from other sources and some work of my own.....I did not sequence this whole song myself.

Edited by mjdamico23
  • Like 1

I just found my husband's MOR drone tonight and am charging the battery now.  Can't wait to take it out on Sunday to see if I can record the show!

On December 8, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Jaynee said:

I just found my husband's MOR drone tonight and am charging the battery now.  Can't wait to take it out on Sunday to see if I can record the show!

I used audacity to clip the audio and then Windows movie maker to insert video and audio. But if you record a whole song you won't have to worry about clipping it.....just timing the audio to start at right spot

• The topic was locked