Light-O-Rama Forums

Building Display in the visualizer question

JPat

When clicking the visualizer tab in the SE, building a display is much easier as it pulls all of the channels into the drop down window and then just draw your prop but don't see a way to save that in the visualizer window.  Upon opening a new sequence, you have to start with a blank again..?  I know that I must be missing something.  Any tips?

From your description, I assume you are actually talking about the Animator that is part of Sequence Editor, and not the Visualizer - a separate program.that is part of a LOR installation.  Here is the answer based on that assumption.

After you have the channel configuration is SE and the light layout in the animation, export the configuration and save it with whatever filename makes sense to you.  Then in your new sequence, import the configuration, and both the channel configuration, and the animation layout will be there.

To export the configuration:

Menu > Edit > Export/Import Channel Configuration > Export Channel Configuration

To import the configuration into a new sequence:

Menu > Edit > Export/Import Channel Configuration > Import Channel Configuration

4 hours ago, k6ccc said:

From your description, I assume you are actually talking about the Animator that is part of Sequence Editor, and not the Visualizer - a separate program.that is part of a LOR installation.  Here is the answer based on that assumption.

After you have the channel configuration is SE and the light layout in the animation, export the configuration and save it with whatever filename makes sense to you.  Then in your new sequence, import the configuration, and both the channel configuration, and the animation layout will be there.

To export the configuration:

Menu > Edit > Export/Import Channel Configuration > Export Channel Configuration

To import the configuration into a new sequence:

Menu > Edit > Export/Import Channel Configuration > Import Channel Configuration

Thank you very much, I have been banging my head against the wall on this along with my daughter who is helping with animation.  That worked!

Thank you for also interpreting what I was saying as well.  

Edited by JPat