Light-O-Rama Forums

My first LOR Christmas

yellowstang73

Here's my first try at animated lights. Ya'll will have to forgive me for the video quality.
This is over an acre of lights and decorations and was taken from across the road. 16 channels, and aprox 20,000 lights. Sorry but there is no way possible to get the whole display in the camera frame at one time. The kids loved it, and thats what it's all about to me!

Nice 16 channel display! Also nice mustang. Alex (my 8 year old) is sitting next to me and just said Ohhhh Nice as he pointed the yellow mustang ( I agree with him )

Dan

Thanks for the compliments!
I do stay up late alot. The mini mega tree uses 4 channels, 24 strings(6 of each color).The strings go over the top and down the other side for a 48 string effect. I also put more then 1 thing on each channel, such as candles on porch and tree out by road. Kinda doubled up you might say. Made for more items dancing with the music. I bought 2 more units so next year I can do a little betterwith 48 channels.

And Dan tell alex thanks for the compliments on the yeller car! Then take him to yellowstang73.com so he can get a good look!Ole yeller is my baby.

• The topic was locked