Light-O-Rama Forums

Please help me get this right in my head.

Andy2567

I have been running last years shows from sequences from other members. I have not written any of my own yet and won't have the time to this year either. The show is nice and a hit in my little town. So hear is what I am having trouble wrapping my brain around. If I get two singing Christmas trees and put them on channel 1-8 and then the second on 9-16.So all channels are used. Now I add a new 16 channel lor. Plug all my other lights in. Know I play one of my regular shows. This is where I don't get it. I under stand that the faces are going to light up and so will all the other lights. So what happens when I buy a new signing tree sequence. The faces are 1-16 will sing but what will happen with the other 16-32. If the don't light up how can I make them stay on. And then what happens  when I line up 3 songs back to back.  I hope some understands what I am trying to ask. 

If you add another controller and the sequence you bought only has 16 channels you have to sequence the next 16 channels on your own.

Or you can just copy and paste from the original sequence into the added channels for the next controller.   Just make sure the new controller IS NOT set to the same ID # as the other, if it's the second controller you purchased, most are set to 01, you will need to go into the HWU and change it to 02.     Then add your new controllers channels into the sequence and copy and paste from controller 01's area or as Dennis states, you'll have to program/sequence those channels yourself if they weren't set up for 32 channels initially.