Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1 Sequence

Peter B

Hi All,

Hoping someone may come and help :D

I have "I believe in magic" music track which is exactly 13min 29sec long. I have tried using the sequence from www.LORSequences.com and it doesn't match up anywhere whatsoever. Has anybody a sequence to match the time for this production? If so would you kindly like to share it with me.

Many thanks

Pete. :)

Good call. I have sat down twice to start on this one. It's a bit like eating an elephant. The good thing is that the 13 min is really broken down into smaller sections. That's the way I'm approaching it. I will be glas to share but it will probably be November until I am finished!

iresq wrote:

Good call. I have sat down twice to start on this one. It's a bit like eating an elephant. The good thing is that the 13 min is really broken down into smaller sections. That's the way I'm approaching it. I will be glas to share but it will probably be November until I am finished!

Brilliant thank you.

When mine (if ever) is complete I'll forward a copy for your perusal.

Thanks, Pete.

I have edited my version down to about 7 minutes or so (Not enough time last year) but will be competing the full version this yr (I hope) w 80 Channels or more check book willing lol

Peter B wrote:

Hi All,

Hoping someone may come and help ;)

I have "I believe in magic" music track which is exactly 13min 29sec long. I have tried using the sequence from http://www.LORSequences.com and it doesn't match up anywhere whatsoever. Has anybody a sequence to match the time for this production? If so would you kindly like to share it with me.

Many thanks

Pete. :)

Pete,

Which version are you using? If you're using my 2005 piece, I probably have that old audio on my PC someone. I made a new version that cut out a few parts I didn't like and added the parts I did, so I can't promise I still have the audio that matches the LORsequences piece.

Michael

I didn't read your question correctly. You're trying to use the full audio track? I don't believe anyone has submitted "Believe in Holiday Magic" with the full track. Most people edit it down to make it shorter.

Ok, I have 2 sequences of "Believe...In Holiday Magic". The first is a 16 channel sequence that is 13:29:15 and a 32 channel sequence that is 13:18:15.

daddyalj wrote:

Ok, I have 2 sequences of "Believe...In Holiday Magic". The first is a 16 channel sequence that is 13:29:15 and a 32 channel sequence that is 13:18:15.

Are those new for this year or do you have a video from last year? Cause I would like to see it if you do. I am going to do that song this year with the full version, so its nice to get little ideas from other experts.