Light-O-Rama Forums

2016 Mississippi Mini-PLUS Saturday August 13

Scott Cockroft

Hey everyone! Are you Ready for the 8th Annual Mississippi Mini-PLUS ????
It’s this Saturday August 13th, 2016 starting at 9:00am in Madison MS just outside Jackson Mississippi.

This is for holiday decorating enthusiasts from Mississippi and surrounding states to come together to talk about Christmas Decorating. The first Mississippi Mini began in 2009 by Bro. Larry Russell. We meet once a year to talk about new decorations and ideas for our Christmas Displays. We have had people travel from TN, MS, AL, MO, AZ, and LA to attend this event. Everyone and anyone is invited.

James Hohensee from Boscoyo Studios will be there again this year. You might even still have time to place an order for him to bring it with him and save on shipping. I think he may even have some special pricing for the event.

Bring Your Ideas, problems, new projects, or anything else you would like to show off or talk about. There will be refreshments and lunch provided. We will wrap things up around 4pm and everyone is welcome to join us at Cock of the Walk Restaurant overlooking the Ross Barnett Reservoir for dinner.

See you on Saturday in Madison, MS at the 8th Annual Mississippi Mini!

Please send me a PM or reply to this post to let me know you are coming and to get the address.

Thanks,
Scott

• The topic was locked