Light-O-Rama Forums

We're Growing!!!

rainyoregonchristmas

Hey guys,

Been awhile since I last posted on the forums.  I've been busy in my free time growing my hobby into more of a business.  I have added dozens of new lighting element frame designs, structures for mega trees and even specialized tooling just for pixels.  To check out what is happening with our newest frame designs, drop by our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Rainy-Oregon-Christmas-418988341560636/

*********Right now we are undergoing a round of Crowd Funding to procure new equipment.  This new equipment will allow us to build newer more complex aluminum frames.  These light frames are SPECIFICALLY designed for RGB pixels.  By joining our campaign you will receive an aluminum frame and all necessary components to attach your bullet pixels to the frames.  This frame is 32 inches across and can hold up to 72 RGB pixels.  Check out our page for more info!!!********

If you are going to the NWCLAP meeting in Olympia, Washington at the end of this month you can pick our frame up directly from us and I'll discount them and you won't have to pay the shipping. 

-Matt Ross

AKA RainyOregonchiStmaS