Light-O-Rama Forums

singing face sequence

st. pete light

ok i want to do a sing face in my halloween show this year. however i am not sure how to get the sequence started or where to begin. So how do you create the sequence for singing faces in LOR?

First go to the Sharing Sequence area and see if anyone has a song you are interested in.  Explore what others have done and get a feel that way.    To see it is easier than trying to explain it all.

Paul

Many here are very happy to share their singing sequences...just ask. As mentioned, keep an eye on the "sequence sharing" forum. I would suggest when asking for sequences, to have some in mind that you want and not just say "all or any sequences".   Holidaycoro.com sells 1 and 4 faces sequences and a very good value at $8 or so. Along with shared sequences, I have bought a number of them from HC.

For your face frame, use 2 eye and 5 mouth movements, that's kind of the industry standard for face sequences.  Some sequences may include an outside, which is easy enought to add, if misisng and you want one.

If doing just a single face, best to concentrate on song that have a primary lead singer and not a lot of secondary singers.  Backup vocals are ok but you don't want a song that will jump between 2 or 3 vocals.

PM me, I have some 4 face sequences i can share with you. A couple i sequenced on my own ( block by block ) and a couple using IMB-O's Papaguyo.  Papaguyo is much easier once you get the hang of it.

Start with 1 face and get the feel then add more. anyhow just let me know

anniesmith116@gmail.com