Trace: Block Down Load End

I am lost as to how to remedy the situation

any help would be greatly appreciated.

What version of software are you using?

I am using version 2.3.4.

I have 5 other sequences on the SD card which are 

playing fine through the director.

They all loaded without a problem. Only when I try to load

the Wizards sequence is when the error message appears.

OK... 2.3.4 is pretty old (approaching seven years).  I remember there being some bug we fixed a long time ago that manifested itself in a "subscript out of range" error when writing to the SD card, but I can't say exactly what off the top of my head. 

Is upgrading to a newer version a possibility? It looks to me like the license key associated with the email address you've used on this forum is not valid for the latest S4, but it is valid for the latest S3 (which is version 3.12.2).  So you wouldn't have to pay anything in order to use version 3.12.2.  If it's the bug I'm thinking of, it's almost certainly fixed by version 3.12.2.

Or if you want you could take this opportunity to upgrade to the latest version (which is 4.2.12), but you would need to purchase a license renewal in order to do that.

If you choose one of these options, you can download the installer for whatever version you choose from here (the latest version is up top, and earlier versions are in a table down at the bottom):

www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-software-download/

If you choose to upgrade to the latest (S4) and therefore need to buy a license renewal, you could do so from here:

store.lightorama.com/solire.html

If you do not wish to install a new version, please send me (bob@lightorama.com) an email with the following information, and I'll try to see if I can figure something out:

(1) Your forum username ("Stan B");

(2) This post's URL, which is:

forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/38853-cannot-load-sequence-to-sd-card/

(3) A copy of the sequence file (*.lms) that is having the problem;

(4) A copy of the media file for that sequence (for example, the *.mp3 or *.wav file).

OK... 2.3.4 is pretty old (approaching seven years).  I remember there being some bug we fixed a long time ago that manifested itself in a "subscript out of range" error when writing to the SD card, but I can't say exactly what off the top of my head. 

Is upgrading to a newer version a possibility? It looks to me like the license key associated with the email address you've used on this forum is not valid for the latest S4, but it is valid for the latest S3 (which is version 3.12.2).  So you wouldn't have to pay anything in order to use version 3.12.2.  If it's the bug I'm thinking of, it's almost certainly fixed by version 3.12.2.

Or if you want you could take this opportunity to upgrade to the latest version (which is 4.2.12), but you would need to purchase a license renewal in order to do that.

If you choose one of these options, you can download the installer for whatever version you choose from here (the latest version is up top, and earlier versions are in a table down at the bottom):

www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-software-download/

If you choose to upgrade to the latest (S4) and therefore need to buy a license renewal, you could do so from here:

store.lightorama.com/solire.html

If you do not wish to install a new version, please send me (bob@lightorama.com) an email with the following information, and I'll try to see if I can figure something out:

(1) Your forum username ("Stan B");

(2) This post's URL, which is:

forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/38853-cannot-load-sequence-to-sd-card/

(3) A copy of the sequence file (*.lms) that is having the problem;

(4) A copy of the media file for that sequence (for example, the *.mp3 or *.wav file).

I am concerned that upgrading to S3 at this time may cause a

problem running my present sequences which are in S2.

Thank you for all the information.

I know you are busy at this time of year, so I will wait till

after the Christmas holidays to get back with you.