Light-O-Rama Forums

Another new LOR user

beeiilll

Greetings all.

First off I want to offer congradulations to Dan and the LOR team. This is top quality equipment. Very well constructed and the manuals are top notch and easy to understand.

I just purchased the 16 Channel Starter Package and a CTB16PC Kit. I have been looking at other companies, but decided on LOR after reading the forums and researching for the past year. I built the CTB16PC kit yesterday afternoon without any problems. The instructions are pretty much "idiot proof" and anybody that can handle a soldering iron and simple hand tools can put one of these together with no problem.

So now I am sitting here in my office/computer room with 16 strings of led lights hanging around and the two contollers hooked up to a spare computer that I am going to be using just for running this. Pretty festive in here LOL.:dude:

The little town that I live in only has a few people that do static lights for the holidays and I can't wait to see the reactions next Christmas when I run a show. This is going to be way too much fun.

Well I really just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm sure that I will be on here from time to time asking questions as I get more involved with the program and designing a display.

Now it's off the play with LORII and start learning now to make those lights "dance to the music".

Bill Ellick

32 channels and more to come when the sale hits !!

Hi Bill, Welcome to the best forum in the universe:D

I'm a Newbie aswell, based in Essex, England and at the moment waiting to take delivery of my first kit. Can't wait!!!! The Guy's and Girl's on the forum are extremely helpful, so theirs no problems here.

Goodluck,

Pete:cool: