Light-O-Rama Forums

problem importing ccr into main sequence

Randall Huber

I upgraded from 4 CCRs to 12 and I'm having issues when importing into main sequence.  I reprogrammed my CCRs and exported the file from superstar.  I added the 8 new CCRs to my main sequence and deleted the old animation on the existing 4 CCRs.  when I copy and paste into the main sequence, the colors are wrong.  For example, the song starts with part of a ribbon being red then another part of a different ribbon green then another part of a different ribbon white.  This is correct in the SS_sup file.  When I copy and paste to the main sequence, the color starts as blue on part of a ribbon then white on another part and so on.  I cant figure out why it is the correct color on the ss_sup file and it throws random colors when copied and paste.  What am I doing wrong?

Look at the macros as well. I had issues at first but had to copy and paste each individual line without macros. And paste

In the main sequence, when I hit the + to expand the CCR the name, for example is CCD 06 p1.  In the sup file is CCR01-P01.

I also noticed that in the main sequence, when I paste, the circuits are off from the sup file.  sup starts at circuit 85, 86, 87.  In the main sequence, the circuits start at 76, 77, 78.  The timing is correct, just the circuits and colors are wrong.  Any suggestions/

As mentioned aesl1982, make sure you are exporting the macro channels. In the most recent release (4.2.6) the option to export macros is in the "Export" dialog box so that you can see it at export time. But in earlier releases the "export macro channels" option is in the Configuration dialog box. Make sure it is selected.

BINGO!  Thanks for the help.  It is such a relief to know that help is just a click away.  I was pulling my hair out for the last 2 hours over this until I finally decided to ask here.  What a relief.  Now on to the next song......

Brian, what is the earliest release that I will see the "export macro channels" option in the Configuration box? I don't see it, I am running 24 CCR V 3.12.2. I would like to export without the macros. Maybe it's time to get a revision?

Thanks