Light-O-Rama Forums

2 New CCR Sequences Available

Holidaysequences

I just bought my 4th sequence from ya'll, hopefull i will be able to get  a few more. Wife may want that Rudolph sequence. She says we dont have enough traditional songs in our show.

Thanks Jerry!

We appreciate your patronage!

The Rudolph is a great sequence. We have the Gene Autry version on the website and the Alan Jackson version on eBay.

Chris

Thanks Jerry!

The Rudolph is a great sequence. We have the Gene Autry version on the website and the Alan Jackson version on eBay.

Chris

I seen both, now she is torn on which one she wants.

For next year, if no one has suggested it, would love to see Let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson. I would made a go at it, but i really do  not have the talent. Thats why i buy from people like you.

Thanks Jerry!

Chris

The Alan Jackson version is CCR, i should be able to just copy and paste that onto DMX pixels right?

If I am not mistaken you can't just copy and paste a CCR sequence to a pixel sequence. There is something with the colors and needing to convert to raw color or something and macros. CCRs support macros and have to be removed for a pixel sequence.

Anyone with more knowledge on the CCR sequences?

If you are going from 50 pixel CCR to 50 pixel DMX you can just copy from one to another  BUT  if the CCR sequence has the macro channels you will need to copy only the first 50 channels from the CCR sequence one ribbon at a t ime into the DMX sequence (or delete the  macro channels  which requires deleting one at a time, since you can not create a group within a CCR)  of course ONLY do this with a copy of the sequence, not the original.

If I am not mistaken you can't just copy and paste a CCR sequence to a pixel sequence. There is something with the colors and needing to convert to raw color or something and macros. CCRs support macros and have to be removed for a pixel sequence.

Anyone with more knowledge on the CCR sequences?

During testing I found the colors to more actually match the sequence when using the regular exported superstar colors instead of converting them to raw dmx colors

During testing I found the colors to more actually match the sequence when using the regular exported superstar colors instead of converting them to raw dmx colors

Thanks, good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the 16CCR Rudolph sequence from Chris on Ebay. Wife wanted the Alan Jackson version. Worked out perfect. No issues at all copying the effects to my RGB pixels. Once again very happy with what all 3 of you have done.

• 2 weeks later...

So if you are using one of David Moore's Alphapix setups for a 12 string CCR tree is it better to buy sequences as DMX pixels or as CCRs?

I have bought 3 of the sequences off of ebay that are CCR, had no issues copying them in to my DMX set up except for one. For some reason i could not copy all 16 strings at once on the Snoopys Christmas sequence. Had to do one string at a time, no big deal. The other 2 worked perfect. Got a real nice show this year thanks to all 3 of awesome guys at HolidaySequences. Wish i had their talent,. I have worked for a week now on trying to sequence Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. i have 1 minute and it aint that pretty.

Edited by jerry72

I have considered buying one of the star wars sequences. I really do not feel like doing anymore sequencing this year. I have considered just playing the star wars one all by itself. Would that be kind of weird not having any of my other lights do anything and just let the star wars sequence play all by itself on my ccr tree or do you think people would not care and still like it? Just wanting some thoughts on it. Thanks

I have considered buying one of the star wars sequences. I really do not feel like doing anymore sequencing this year. I have considered just playing the star wars one all by itself. Would that be kind of weird not having any of my other lights do anything and just let the star wars sequence play all by itself on my ccr tree or do you think people would not care and still like it? Just wanting some thoughts on it. Thanks

I purchased both. I have a 12 LED strip tree and a 12x50 pixel tree. With my other 64 AC channels I have ALL ON at 50% intensity. It looks great. doesn't take away from the show. It's nice to be able to see and concentrate on the trees without all the blinky flashy with EVERY song. Edited by BMurray